Preflight: Removed elevator bell crank inspection ports on both sides to inspect the elevator push/pull tube, jam nut, and bolt holding the elevator horns together. All was nominal. Added torque seal to the jam nut and elevator horn bolt so I can see if it ever moves. Reinstalled two inspection ports (7 #6 screws each).
Fuel starting was 20L/20R. Totalizer remaining: 40.
Oil was above 6.0.
Preflight: Engine: 29.9, Total: 32.4
I installed the passenger seatback which had been removed for many flights. I filled a 5 gallon gas jug with water (40 lbs), and strapped it to the passenger seat. Slowly beginning to increase the weight to explore the CG envelope. I did some stalls at 0, 1/3, 2/3, and Full flap settings near the beginning of the flight while the tanks were still relatively full. The stall behavior is slightly sharper, but still very benign. The AoA audio tone warning beeps are now active since I calibrated the AoA gauge last flight and it is a very nice feature.
I also spent a bunch of time leaning the engine and watching EGT readings…see the flight data link below and plot EGT, RPM, FF, and MAP.
Post flight: Engine: 31.6, Total: 34.2
Time: Engine: 1.7, Flight: 1.8
Fuel ending was: Gauge: 15L/13R. Dip 12L/10R. Fill: 7L/9.9R (16.9 total)
Fuel totalizer used: 16.9
The totalizer seems to agree well with the fuel truck. The gauges seem to read 2-3 gallons too high in the mid range.